Colorado-Denver
Options

Rehearsal dinner recs around Evergreen/Golden?

Hi ladies,

We're looking for a restaurant around Evergreen, Golden, or Lakewood to have our rehearsal dinner. We don't know that area too well and the google searches haven't come up with much. We're looking for a midrange priced restaurant (so no Chart House or The Fort), no Italian, and no Mexican- for about 40 people. We're thinking maybe Simms Landing (although it's a tiny bit pricier that what we want) or 240 Union (has anyone ever been there?). Does anyone have any other recommendations? Thanks!!

Re: Rehearsal dinner recs around Evergreen/Golden?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married in that area and are having our rehearsal dinner at The Keg Steak House.  I would also suggest Grappa Mediterranean Bistro in downtown Golden.  It's a bit small, but if your guest count is around 20 people, you should be good.  Any more than that and you may have to just rent the place.  http://www.grappabistro.com/
    68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
    31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
    4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location imageimage{Bio} (updated 3/2)
  • Options
    ashleyhupkeashleyhupke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i have been to 240 union the food is amazing but it is very expensive ... There is a Sushi Place on Union called Kobe An it is just to dy for :) they also have regular plates but i would suggest their sushi !
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Golden Hotel is nice too!
  • Options
    Jade0085Jade0085 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I went to a suprise party at the foot hills golf course club house a few years ago and it was pretty nice. My future BIL rented it and had them cater it - the food was pretty good. Maybe something like that would work. Good luck!

• Options
    AmyO.AmyO. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did our rehearsal dinner at the Hogback Cellars wine bar in Morrison.  They rented out the entire place and it was only $25pp.  A bottle of wine per person, and lots of heavy appetizers.  So worth every penny.  We still get compliments on our choice and how beautiful it was! 
  • Options
    kjyoung9kjyoung9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to a RD at the Table Mountain Inn and it was really wonderful.  Great food and ambiance, and the hosting couple said teh service and pricing was fantastic.
    Kelly & Kevin, Denver, CO 10.22.10

MyBio

Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would also check out the Yard House, it has great food.  It isn't the most intimate setting, but I am guessing they would be affordable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards