Colorado-Denver

Vendor Review

Hi All,

I don't post on here often, but I read what other's write so I figured I review my vendors to share with the other brides who are still looking for someone good! We loved all of our vendors and venues so I hope that this will help a future bride use one of these vendors again!

City Park - the Meadows (ceremony) A+
The park was exactly what we wanted....we got married inbetween the Museum and the lake, in-between two trees. Nothing to complain about here!!!

Museum of Nature and Science (reception) A
We were wowed by the venue, it was the first place we looked. We booked the four floors on the west side. It was more then we wanted to spend, but we couldn't give up the views! The coordinator (who I am not sure if she is there anymore) was very attentive to all my requests, but the day of there were a few issues (nothing major.) They did not transition us to dinner at the right time, and seemed annoyed when we were still drinking cocktails, but no one had asked us to move down to dinner. We left with three boxes of cupcakes because they did not refill the stand, which the baker had asked them to do. Other then that, it was phenomenal! I would highly recommend it!

Rachael Grace Photography A+++++

Rachael was the first photographer we met with, she is really down to earth, super sweet, and honest. We did engagement photographs as well, which helped a lot. Everything we asked of her, she did. She put together a little video of our wedding and we are obsessed with it - I just have to share it!!! She is very reasonable compared to other photographers that I spoke with as well.

http://rachaelgracephotography.com/blog/denver-photography/lindsey-and-lee-fusion-video/

Emily Scollon Portraits A++
We decided to have one of our photos created into a piece of art. I had heard about Emily through a friend and was beyond happy with her work, attention to detail, professionalism, and timeliness. Her prices are very reasonable and we couldn't be happier with the portrait that she did of our day.

http://www.emilyscollon.com

Johnny Mogombo Band A+
We had heard Johnny at a friends wedding and just loved him. He and his band are a blast - they keep the party going ALL night and will play just about anything!! So much better then a DJ and not too much more money!

Lovely Confections Bakery A +
YUMMY!
Porche (the owner) was so accomodating and very helpful with helping us pick out what we wanted to do for our wedding, in terms of cupcakes. And the best part of it is, they are organic and natural and DELICIOUS!

Kimball Floral A+
We only used Kimball Floral for our bouquets and boutineers, but Sue put together exactly what i asked for! She was reasonably priced as well and very accomodating.

D'Annelli Bridal A
I bought my dress here, during a trunk show and got 15% off which was great! The alterations department was very helpful, although my bustle ripped early on in the night =/ Other then that, they were all very helpful.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards