Colorado-Denver
Options

Holy crap RD question

So my FI and I wanted a BBQ for our RD. Well apparently thats just not gonna happen, FMIL had a frerak out over the thought of it, even though she keeps saying whatever you guys want. I think tha tmeans whatever you want as long as it is a resturant.
So here is the part I need help with. We need a fairly inexpensive (30 bucks a person or less) resturant either on the 16th Street Mall or within a few blocks of the Brown Palace that will be able to get us in. Any one have any suggesstions?? We have been calling a few different places but we aren't getting anywhere. Any suggesstions would help!
TIA

Re: Holy crap RD question

• Options
    mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Perhaps check opentable.com? you can at least get a good idea of price ranges and locality :)

gl!
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I will ask fi tonight.  He is a chef downtown and nows the area pretty well. How may people?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130image Invited to dance the night away!
    92image Want to show their best moves!
    38image Have two left feet and won't be dancing!
    0image Are too embarrased to say they don't dance!

• Options
    HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alot of places will accomodate your budget if you tell them up front...especially in this economy.
    I looked at a bunch of places for the RD and all of them had set prices, but each of the sales people also mentioned that they would be able to accomodate ANY budget.  Basically people want your business...so don't let the initial sticker shock stop you...there is ALWAYS room for negotiation....especailly if you are having it on an OFF night.

Good luck and have fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    BBunny!BBunny! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls I will check out opentable we are having about 35 people. Might be less...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i love the rialto cafe! it's very good and near the chilis!

also if you like indian food, little india (15th and champa) is great too

GL!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    jj_5150jj_5150 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are doing a BBQ at our house for the RD, since we have such a huge BP and alot of out of town guests.

Check with  like the chessecake factory or Rock Bottom
  • Options
    masked_rose86masked_rose86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It isn't as close as you are wanting.....I can't remember exactly how far it would be, but on Lincoln and 12th is where my RD was.  It was Le Central which was really nice, and I think about $25/person (not including wine).  It was a 3 course meal with 3 choices for each.  Incredible meal and they have separate areas of the restaurant so it can be fairly private.

If you want more info, just let me know!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards