Colorado-Denver

Outsider needs help!!!

Hi Sakana! hope you don't mind me invading you're bored!

I am going to Denver next week to get my BM her dress.  Has anyone heard of D'anelli Brides in Lakewood? Any reviews?

Also, I wanted to take her to a nice lunch, any restaurant recommendations in this area?

TIA!!!

Re: Outsider needs help!!!

• edited December 2011
    http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en&client=firefox&hs=SHG&rls=com.yahoo:en-US:official&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=d%27anelli+bridal&fb=1&gl=us&hq=d%27anelli+bridal&hnear=Denver,+CO&cid=259752843229940232&dtab=2&ei=f91zTPv8L46esQPUlf26CA&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CCQQqgUwAQ

here's the link to the google reviews-i'm not sure anyone here has been there!

this is near the "belmar" shopping center. plenty of places to go eat, also Casa Bonita is near by (lol)

HTH

ps. you're welcome here any time! :-D
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I got both my wedding dress and a bridesmaids dress from D'Anelli and they were fantastic both times.  My consultant was Jenna Rae and I highly recommend her.  She was really good and grabbing different dresses and just helping me overall.  I did not use them for my alterations so I am not sure how they are at that.   If you have any more questions just let me kow.
  • edited December 2011
    I bought both my dress and BM dresses from there.  I had a great experience.  Make sure you get an apt...don't just walk in.  I was able to look around and pick the dresses I liked to try on. 

They had an easy system for my BM's since all of them lived out of state.  They made it easy for all of them.

I also got my alterations done there.  I had no issues at all.  Just plan on them being done in plenty of time and you won't have any issues. 
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • COkristiCOkristi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They have a wonderful selection of dresses at D'Anelli, and the consultants are very nice. I bought my bridal gown there and the alterations were a nightmare. As in, my neckline was very uneven and screwed up on my wedding day. For bridesmaids dresses they are probably fine, but I would advise against using Leann for alterations.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I ordered my wedding dress from them.  Jenna helped me as well and I loved her.  It isn't in yet so can't give you more info.  Jenna told me when I was in that she might be moving to the bm dress side.  Ask for her if you can.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130image Invited to dance the night away!
    92image Want to show their best moves!
    38image Have two left feet and won't be dancing!
    0image Are too embarrased to say they don't dance!

• apaadzzzzapaadzzzz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! that makes me feel better... and I did make an appointment ahead of time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards