Colorado-Denver
Options

Vail Resorts/T-Bar

Any feedback on Vail Resorts and Cat Ambrose? I am planning a destination wedding. I love their brand new venue but since I may not get to see it before I get married I would really like to know that I am working with someone who is great at what she does!  

Re: Vail Resorts/T-Bar

• Options
    breckbabybreckbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am getting married in May and we are having our reception at Ten Mile Station, so I have been working wtih Cat.  I am really enjoying her, she is great about getting back to me through my e-mails (phone not great, but I'm better with E-mails), she has been flexible with menus and offered some great suggestions. 

HTH

Kaite

• Options
    ssilverman25ssilverman25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh good, I am so glad to hear that. If you don't mind me asking, which other vendors are you using? I am trying to plan my wedding from Atlanta, so I am at the mercy of others opinions on pretty much everything I am doing!
  • Options
    breckbabybreckbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nope not at all, glad to help I am trying to use all  local vendors (except the DJ who is a friend) to keep things easy....

*Cake- Sugar, Katy is in Dillon (about 10 miles away) and she has been wonderful and honest (which is huge to me).  I went in knowing what I wanted and she told me she would do it but wouldn't recommed it because to get to 10 mile you have to drive up the ski slope and she was concerned that the design would last, but she also gave me great alternatives.  When we met her it was very last min. and we didn't have an appt, but she didn't rush us and did a tasting then and there for us.  She is also doing FI's groom's cake

*Flowers- Bloom, Cindy in Breck...... I LOVE LOVE LOVE HER!!!! We have similar personalities so she totally "gets" me and saw what I wanted to do (and dealt with a day of crazy e-mails-10in a matter of mins) for the reception and bouquets.  She was the easiest vendor for me to choose because she is the florist I use/d to send arrangements too.

*Photog- Kiva Studios, Katie, I have heard nothing but rave reviews about them, and she has been pretty good about E-mails, most of her responses come late at night (in case ou need something ASAP), I am very excited to see our stuff though

*Hair-Roots, Amanda, we have done my trial and she was great and gave me some great "food for thought" on when, where  and how to get my hair done (when to cut, color etc since I don't live in Breck anymore)

*Makeup- Blush, Joy- Haven't done my trial, but will fill you in more later if you like.

Am I missing anything- let me know if I am?  When is your wedding and (if you don't mind my asking) why Breck?
  • Options
    jsad17jsad17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also getting married in Breck at Ten Mile and have been dealing with Cat quite a bit.  She is very good at responding to emails, which is the easiest way for me to communicate while at work.  Is the T-bar the octagon shaped bar that is connected to One Ski Hill place? 
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Breckbaby- Thank you SO much. Any info I can get is so helpful.  We chose Breck because we are both outdoorsy ppl and wanted something different than the standard reception hall.  It is a town we both love and think our guests will enjoy- most of our friends have never been anywhere in Colorado!!  We also hope to move to Breck within the next year or so.  

JSAD 17- Yes- T-bar is the one at One Skl Hill
  • Options
    macookiemacookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you need a planner to help, we used The Celebration Studio (www.thecelebrationstudio.com) and they were great. We planned from out of state and it really helped having a local planner. Our photographer was Stephen Sanderson Photography (www.stephensandersonphotography.com) We were married in Vail though, so I can't give other Breckenridge specific vendors.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Breckbaby-  Not sure if you ever check this board or not anymore, but would love feedback on you wedding at Ten Mile Station.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards