Colorado-Denver
Options

Where to get a wedding dresses cleaned.

I recently did a "mess the dress" shoot, and now I should clean my dress. But where to take it?
Just a dry cleaner?
Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!

Re: Where to get a wedding dresses cleaned.

• Options
    I plan on taking it to the dependable dry cleaners on leetsdale, a friend's mom recommended them to me.

You could call the bridal shop where you purchased your gown and see if they have any recommendations too.
  • Options
    I just wonder if they would try to convince me to have them clean it or something. I think I will look into dependable cleaners. Thanks for the rec.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_where-to-get-a-wedding-dresses-cleaned?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:59Discussion:2563593c-4639-4beb-b318-156724902990Post:32d04f69-242f-45e2-b95c-3ebbae5b24c8">Re: Where to get a wedding dresses cleaned.</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I just wonder if they would try to convince me to have them clean it or something.</strong> I think I will look into dependable cleaners. Thanks for the rec.
    Posted by JessieR933[/QUOTE]

Yeah they probably would.  They were trying to get me to have them preserve my dress with them and didn't even answer my question in the end.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards