Colorado-Denver
Options

Best Wedding Lingerie in CO?

Hello Knotties!
I'm an editor with The Knot and I'm looking for your input on the best lingerie shops across Colorado. Who is your favorite and why do you love them?
Thanks for the input!

Carrie C.
The Knot

Re: Best Wedding Lingerie in CO?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My favorite is SOL (Store of Lingerie) in Cherry Creek.  It is my favorite because you are properly fitted for a bra and during that time they give you key info about what to look for in bras based on your body needs.  Once fitted they keep your measurements on file and are able to resize any bra if you lose or gain weight.  Also they can turn any of your bras into nursing bras.
    68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
    31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
    4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location imageimage{Bio} (updated 3/2)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    One more thing...they donate product and services to a local transitional facility for women.
    68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
    31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
    4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location imageimage{Bio} (updated 3/2)
  • Options
    CCHAMBERS2CCHAMBERS2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great info Patrize! Thanks so much! I just need a few more suggestions from across the state! Anyone else?
  • Options
    kisseslaurenkisseslauren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dr. Johns in Fort Collins, They have great afforble lingerie. They have a wedding section and right now they have Vday stuff too. I have gotten full sets for like $12 which would be great for honeymoon. Its a sex shop so don't get too freaked out just stay to the front of the store for lingerie and shoes. THey have fun bachlorette party stuff too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards