Colorado-Denver

Hair & Make-up in Estes Park/Loveland/Ft.Collins

Hi girls,

I am needing help...again. :)  I am looking for someone that can do hair and make up in Estes Park. I know there are tons in Denver, Loveland and Ft. Collins but I don't knwo where to start.  Since I am in Des Moines, Iowa, I can't run down to Colorado and try some girls out. :)

I need someone who can do a good blow out and do long waves in my hair. I'd prefer airbrushing for make up but can live without it :)

Can you give me some recommendations of who travels?  I have no bridal party so it would be me, my mom and (maybe) my 10 year old soon-to-be step-daughter.

Thanks! :)

Re: Hair & Make-up in Estes Park/Loveland/Ft.Collins

• HBookmanHBookman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had airbrush makeup and loved it. My gal also does hair and will travel, but if you're getting married on a Saturday during the busy season she requires a minimum amount spent between you and your bridal party to travel. She is based out of Evergreen and travel was done per mile I believe, but was reasonable. 

Otherwise I would highly recommend my regular hairstylist, Lisa, from Europa Spa and Salon in FoCo. They have makeup artists there as well that she is probably connected with, though I'm not sure if they do airbrush or not. She was originally going to travel to Colorado Springs (2 hours) to do my hair but had to go out of town at the last minute. If she isn't available, she will probably have other good stylist recommendations from the salon. 

Hope that helps! I have a few friends getting married in the FoCo/Loveland area soon, so I'll see what they are doing for hair/makeup if you want more ideas. 
  • edited December 2011
    Hopefully you can find this useful still!
    My Mom and I have been looking for hair stylists as well. We found Bella Capelli Hair in Estes Park that travels and does hair and makeup.
    Their website is bellacapellihairstudio.com

Theres also a new salon that is opening up called Generations Salon and Day Spa. They are also open to do some traveling for hair and makeup.
    PM if you want more info! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards