Colorado-Denver

Make-up artist

Hey everyone!

Does anyone have a recommendation for a make-up artist who can come to a downtown Denver hotel to do make-up for myself, my mom, my future mother in law, and 4 bridesmaids?

I'd like the make-up to be good for pictures and that won't wear off through the night....it also needs to be waterproof, for the obvious reasons Smile

Thanks!!!!!

Re: Make-up artist

• JessieR933JessieR933 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using AHHHHH mobile Spa. The owner Amber is really nice, and the prices are not bad at all. She travels, and I think if you are in Denver there is no fee.  I have not done my trial yet, but her pictures look awesome. I HTH.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • brew311brew311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Lea Curry.  She rents a space in a salon down in Highlands Ranch, but will travel for weddings.  Her email is Leamarie3@aol.com and she used to work for MAC.  I used her for epics and wedding day and loved it!  I think she's on the pricier side though.  It was $150 for me (but that included a trial) and $75 for the BMs.
    Photobucket

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    I'm a little late, but I wanted to recommend Beauty on Location by Liz. She is so sweet and will travel wherever you need. Her prices seem about like Lea's, but you can always contact her and tell her your budget - she may be offering a special or something.
    But everyone loved their hair and make-up, and it lasted ALL night (I was really worried about this, too, but it was fantastic!).
    Anyway, beatyonlocationbyliz.com is her website.

Good luck!
    Melissa
    Photobucket
  • jj_5150jj_5150 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Michelle from PRIORTY ONE Salon, it';s in westminster, but I know she travels for weddings. We spend 65 a person for make-up, and that included my trial run. I loved how my make-up turned out and all the ladies at that salon were awesome.
  • mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend Sam does it as well, and all she does is travel :) she has very reasonable prices,and is super fun to hang around! She's due in May though, so I know she's keeping that period pretty clear (ladycharmartistry@hotmail.com)

HTH!
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards