Colorado-Denver

Wedding Venue...HELP!!!!

My soon to be and I are getting married July  of 2012 and we want to have the wedding in or around Denver, CO. We have a budget of $1,000 or less for the venue. I have found some places the only problem is that we wnat to make our own food and we can't find a place that will allows us to do so. If any one has any idesa please let me know. Thank you H. 

Re: Wedding Venue...HELP!!!!

• Almost13Almost13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My soon to be and I are getting married July  of 2012 and we want to have the wedding in or around Denver, CO. We have a budget of $1,000 or less for the venue. I have found some places the only problem is that we wnat to make our own food and we can't find a place that will allows us to do so. If any one has any idesa please let me know. Thank you H. 
  • edited December 2011
    I would look into the parks in the city.  Look on the Denver Parks and Rec web page they may have some info about places like City park or Wash Park.  Good luck you have time don't get to worked up yet!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    What about art galleries?  There are some that can be rented for that amount or less and will let you bring in your own food.   We looked at a couple, once I get home I find the names of them. Try some of the smaller ones on Broadway or off of Santa Fe (the area right next to Downtown Denver).
  • 12rking12rking member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are into drinking, you may try one of the local breweries.  I'm thinking Great Divide downtown or any others that do not have restaurants attached.  You definitely won't have a difficult time with empty glasses!
  • edited December 2011
    We're having ours at City Park. It was only 600 for the day and we can bring in all of our own vendors/ supply our own food. The only downside is that I think most of the Saturday's are already booked and Sundays arent avaliable because of city park jazz. 
  • edited December 2011
    The Boettcher Mansion is a little pricier than your budget, but allows you to bring in your own food, catered or not.
  • edited December 2011
    Hudson Gardens is $150/hour during the day Monday-Friday. I don't know if you can bring your own food. From what I understand, you can save a lot of money if you're okay with getting married midweek, but I know that's tough to pull off. Parks are another good idea; sometimes they're not cheap since you have to provide tables, linens, etc, but they'd definitely allow you to bring your own food.
    Anniversary
  • Almost13Almost13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thnaks for the help. I looked into all the City parks and such the only problem is you can only tour and apply fpr the venues during a certian time of the year and we live in West Virginia :) so it is kinda hard to plan all this.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards