Colorado-Denver
Options

DJ Cancelled!

Hey ladies, I am three weeks out and my DJ just cancelled. Do you have any good recommendations for a good DJ that won't break the bank?
Thanks!

Re: DJ Cancelled!

• Options
    AmyO.AmyO. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no!  That sucks.  I would look into A Music Plus-they are awesome, but a tiny bit pricey.  Or check out DJ on Demand.  He is more reasonably priced.  Good luck!  I hope you find someone asap!
  • Options
    Jenny82Jenny82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A Music Plus has been super easy for us so far.

So sorry for you-good luck! :)
  • Options
    JLouk83JLouk83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is such a bummer and I am sorry to hear that.  We booked Complete Music out of Loveland (not sure where you are getting married).  They are very reasonably priced and when I met with them it was obvious they really love what they do.  Maybe if you tell them the circumstances they will be more willing to work with you if they are out of your budget.  Hope this helps and best of luck to you. 
  • Options
    kisseslaurenkisseslauren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Juan is great I've known him for years and he is the most entertaining DJ I know.He has DJ every wedding in my family and my mom is an event planner and books him for all of his events. I looked on his website to see if he availabile on your day and he is. Let me know if you have any questions
    http://www.mcjohnnycruz.com/
  • Options
    pinkie16587pinkie16587 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Celebrity DJ. They were at my sister's wedding and they were great! I think his name was AJ. Very professional and very nice. I'm sure that he'd be able to help you out. I don't think he is too expensive but my sister got like $100 off bc she booked him at a bridal fair. Good luck :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards