Colorado-Denver
Options

How do I get a designer dress for less?

Any sample sales in CO? Any good sites for used dresses. I did not find much to my liking on Craigslist.

Re: How do I get a designer dress for less?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    check the sunday paper, in the 2nd page of the lifestyle section, they have annoucements like that
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    BBunny!BBunny! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Some places also let you buy the samples when they are not having a sample sale. I got mine at d'Anelli and since the sample fit me perfectly my consultant (Camille) told me that I could buy the sample and I got 10% off (they are also dry cleaning it and pressing it for no cost since it was a sample!). I dont know if it was being discontiuned and they were willing to do it because of that but I am pretty sure they are always willing to let you buy the sample.
    Its always worth a shot to ask at any of the bridal stores!
    HTH
  • Options
    HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I always check out this site....www.oncewed.com Great used gowns!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You might want to check out The Altar. I got my dress there. It's a bridal consignment shop in Wheat Ridge. They have somewhat of a variety but it might take a couple visits to find exactly what you want because it changes frequently.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    brew311brew311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anna Be also has consignment dresses.  I'm thinking of selling mine there and I've heard they carry big designers.

http://anna-be.com/
    Photobucket

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards