Colorado-Denver
Options

Crystal Rose at Lookout Mountain - reviews?

Hello to the Colorado Community

I am new on here (first post to this board). My name is Amanda and I am getting married 5.20.2011!

I have been trying to find places to have our ceremony and reception (1 location) and I ran across the Crystal Rose on Lookout Mountain. I am pretty excited about this venue because of all they include in the wedding package. The package basically covers everything but Photographer, Officiant, Cake, and Florist, and it’s in my budget!

I am excited about this and wanted to see if anyone on this board is familiar with the Crystal Rose or if anyone has heard (good or bad) reviews.

Any help is much appreciated!!!!

Thanks
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Crystal Rose at Lookout Mountain - reviews?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine got married there 2 years ago and she loved it.  I was unable to attend the wedding, but all of our friends said it was a beautiful venue and event.  They really liked the DJ too.
    68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
    31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
    4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location imageimage{Bio} (updated 3/2)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I should mention that she picked that venue purposely because she did not want to plan anything.  She wasn't into the whole wedding thing and basically wanted an all-inclusive venue so she had to deal with as little details as possible. 
    68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
    31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
    4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location imageimage{Bio} (updated 3/2)
  • Options
    anilemoanilemo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is great info....I am definitely attracted to this all-inclusinve idea because im not sure i am into the whole planning the wedding thing either! I am excited for some parts but just want it to be as easy as possible!

Thanks for the input!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked at having our wedding there but it was out of our budget. It is Gorgeous though and ive never heard anything bad about it!
  • Options
    kikibabykikibaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there a couple of years ago.  I thought it was just an okay venue.  It's got a nice little yard, but it's surrounded by a big wooden fence.  The food was really mediocre. 

Not awful, but not wonderful either.  In my personal opinion, I don't think I'd have my wedding there. 
  • Options
    anilemoanilemo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Kikibaby!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CareyLeah1910CareyLeah1910 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there a few years back, and there was not a lot of room.  The seats were very close together for dinner (way too close) and there just wasn't a lot of room to wander around to talk to friends, dance, etc. Depending how many people you are having though, this may not be an issue...

However, on the flip side, the view is amazing and the location itself is great and easy to find.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards