Colorado-Denver

Colorado DJ

What is the average price for a good DJ in Colorado? I have been looking around and they seem very expensive. Any recommendations are appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Colorado DJ

• We just used DJ Nick Skeet of Starkey Productions and he was AWESOME. Such a nice guy and a really talented DJ. He's pricey, but you get what you pay for. He was about $1200 I believe. You can e-mail Tracey (event manager at Starkey) at Tracey@starkeyproductions.com if you're interested. 

Nick gets our highest endorsement!
  • We sent around $800 with Quality Mobile Sound (Ken), including the ceremony and some uplighting.
    Anniversary
  • I just wanted to throw a post on here to recommend my DJ. He was a little on the pricier side of the DJ's I was looking at but WELL worth it. His name is Leonard Kiel with Colorado Sound. His e-mail is colosound@aol.com.

Leonard was AMAZING. He worked with me to make the ceremony and reception truly my own, which was great because we went a bit off the beaten path. He was extremely friendly and detail-oriented and VERY experienced. He gave me suggestions for the reception that I had never even thought of (like the "shoe game", "anniversary dance", etc.) but was willing to go with whatever I wanted. He was also incredible the week before my wedding when my venue flooded. He was so calm and assured me that he would do whatever I needed him to to make my wedding happen.

And the music! We were dancing all night. Almost all of my guests, who ranged in age from 21 to 80, came up to me asking where I found him.

• How much was Leonard?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards