Colorado-Denver

antler decor, HELP!

Hi brides,
  I am looking for a place I can rent a bunch of antlers from or buy somewhat cheap. I want to surprise my fiance with antler decor and would love to create an arch way of antlers... or at least decorate an arch way. Anyone had any ideas or suggestions??? I have been having trouble finding them :( Thanks, Maureen

Re: antler decor, HELP!

• i would go the antique shop route!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://denver.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_antler-decor-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:59Discussion:6cc95650-d41f-4300-a7dc-de75ac23f4f4Post:8065f8be-f0cf-459d-a6e9-42bf59ec1294">antler decor, HELP!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi brides,   I am looking for a place I can rent a bunch of antlers from or buy somewhat cheap. I want to surprise my fiance with antler decor and would love to create an arch way of antlers... or at least decorate an arch way. Anyone had any ideas or suggestions??? I have been having trouble finding them :( Thanks, Maureen
    Posted by moe3[/QUOTE]

Do you live near Denver? My husband has about 150 deer antlers. Our daughter is getting married too.  Maybe she could use the archway in her outdoor wedding as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards