Colorado-Denver

where to print wedding invitations

Im looking for a good, cheap place to print my wedding invitations. Any recommendations?

Re: where to print wedding invitations

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_where-to-print-wedding-invitations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:59Discussion:71a78560-8777-45bc-a9cf-8da9ae25f417Post:cafa263f-080f-480e-a3cb-7e48e85ce3d1">where to print wedding invitations</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im looking for a good, cheap place to print my wedding invitations. Any recommendations?
    Posted by ZPmylove[/QUOTE]

<div>Supercheap: vistaprint</div><div>Still pretty cheap and maybe nicer/better paper choices: catprint</div>
  • We ended up using Papyrus after our self-print/kinkos options didn't turn out like we wanted. Papyrus has lots of fancy, expensive invitations, but they were also able to print our self-made design for just around $100 (50 invitations).
  • I just went to Office Depot - .10 an invitation.  I made our invitations, put it on a thumb drive, took it to Office Depot and they printed them for me.  I had 72 invitation, cost was $7.20. 

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_where-to-print-wedding-invitations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:59Discussion:71a78560-8777-45bc-a9cf-8da9ae25f417Post:cafa263f-080f-480e-a3cb-7e48e85ce3d1">where to print wedding invitations</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im looking for a good, cheap place to print my wedding invitations. Any recommendations?
    Posted by ZPmylove[/QUOTE]
  • Office Depot.  Just had mine printed this weekend, they charge 10 cents each, for black ink, just a little more for color.  Had ihem done within 20 minutes.  I created our invitations and put them on a thumbdrive, that's all Office Depot needed.
  • Depending on where you are looking there is a family owned print shop in Lafayette that is easy and willing to help fit your Budget.  It is called Morrell Printing.
    Payday
  • Affordable, Best quality, quick turn around, I'll vote PrintPlace invites. They offer  a high quality paper, finishes and printing, I would recommend them. It's an important event, each of us ladies deserve a great invitation card.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards