Colorado-Denver
Options

For Sale

We were married last June and I am finally ready to part with my boxes of centerpieces taking up the basement! :-)
We went with a rustic type centerpiece (not sure how to add a pic on here, or if I even can) but I have:

2 different sizes of cut aspen logs: (like 6 inches tall and about 2 inches tall). They have twine wrapped around them (easy enough to take off). A box of floating candles, large vine balls and a lot of small vine balls. We had enough for 12 tables. I think we have some votive candles as well and some tall cylinder vases and fake fern leaves. 

Sorry for the description (it looked a lot better than it sounds from this!), but PM me and I can get a picture of what they look like to you! And, they don't necessarily have to go together, pick and choose what you might want! :-)

Jess
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: For Sale

• Options
    harjessharjess member
    First Comment
    Can you email me the pics of what you have? jlpz79@yahoo.com
  • Options
    pndora13pndora13 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012
    <div>Hi! do you still have your centerpieces available? Where did you find the aspen logs?</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://summit-county.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_for-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:59Discussion:72c21e71-0f22-4edf-998c-d56dc0a76d60Post:c865ad2f-5b21-4375-97c8-e3e7d6ff82c9">For Sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]We were married last June and I am finally ready to part with my boxes of centerpieces taking up the basement! :-) We went with a rustic type centerpiece (not sure how to add a pic on here, or if I even can) but I have: 2 different sizes of cut aspen logs: (like 6 inches tall and about 2 inches tall). They have twine wrapped around them (easy enough to take off). A box of floating candles, large vine balls and a lot of small vine balls. We had enough for 12 tables. I think we have some votive candles as well and some tall cylinder vases and fake fern leaves.  Sorry for the description (it looked a lot better than it sounds from this!), but PM me and I can get a picture of what they look like to you! And, they don't necessarily have to go together, pick and choose what you might want! :-) Jess
    Posted by jesmarz80[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards