Colorado-Denver

"B" Pics photograhper recommendation

Anyone have any recs?  We are getting married in Florida, so our photographer is down there.  I was hoping to get my FI a pre-wedding/30th birthday present being the "B" pics.  I am def. nervous to do them, so I am looking for someone who will not make more more self conscience and who is reasonable.  Thanks for your help and Happy Thanksgiving!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary

Re: "B" Pics photograhper recommendation

• JessieR933JessieR933 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mary from http://www.dreamscometruephotos.com/p/services.html, she worked with me and the pictures came out better than what I could imagine.She is also very nice and fun to work with, so you will not feel as self conscience.  She also worked with another girl on here. (that is how I found her) Her prices starts at about $100, and she lives in the springs but will travel to you.  Good luck.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jwh2010jwh2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if I'm too late, but I just got mine done with Kara Pearson (now Gwinn)- karapearson.com. I don't usually flaunt my stuff, but she made me feel totally comfortable and I felt so empowered afterwards! lol She's also a fantastic photographer and is very tasteful. I really enjoyed working with her and will probably have her do our future photos (family, maternity, newborn, holidays, etc).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards