Colorado-Denver
Options

Rehearsal Dinner ideas

Anyone have ideas fro rehearsal dinner places in northern denver or Thornton? We are looking for a fun casual place to seat about 30. Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner ideas

• Options
    gretiffagretiffa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going to Benihanas (Hibatchi Grill)  in Broomfield.  They have a private room that can seat 20 and attached private room to seat 20 more if needed.  They dont charge anything to reserve the room.  However they dont hold reservations for weekends.  My Wedding is on a Friday so I get to reserve it because its a Thursday.  Great food and entertainment!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We were considering Cinzetti's - right off of I-25. It's a pretty cool place and the food is really good. We decided against it just because we are going to have way too many people, but it might be worth looking in to! Good luck!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    jj_5150jj_5150 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_rehearsal-dinner-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:59Discussion:7d1fe39a-a5be-4b5c-a00f-e420500a1b19Post:c7d56a1d-12fa-4626-afc4-78df5fa52900">Re: Rehearsal Dinner ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]We were considering Cinzetti's - right off of I-25. It's a pretty cool place and the food is really good. We decided against it just because we are going to have way too many people, but it might be worth looking in to! Good luck!
    Posted by missajason2010[/QUOTE]

We are thinking about Cinzetti's as well, we are going to have like 30 plus people with us
  • Options
    brew311brew311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were thinking Cinzetti's as well.  Do they have a size limit??  BTW, how do you invite people to the RD?
    Photobucket

Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto on Cinzetti's
    68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
    31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
    4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location imageimage{Bio} (updated 3/2)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards