Colorado-Denver
Options

Intro and Venue question

Hi ladies. I haven't posted on here yet but I have lurked a few times. My name is Cassie and FI's name is Andrew. We are both CO natives and went to high school in Highlands Ranch. We are getting married June 21, 2012.

We have been shopping around for venues and at this point are thinking of having the wedding at Terrace Gardens in Ken Caryl. I wanted to know if any of you have booked there, been there for a wedding, or know of anyone who got married there and what your opinions of them are. I think it is beautiful and it fits within our tight budget but I don't know of anyone who has had a wedding there. Any information you have would be great. I have read a few reviews I can find online but there isn't many. Thanks!

Re: Intro and Venue question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats and welcome!

i've never even heard of terrace gardens (and i  grew up in littleton!)

sorry i can't help, but welcome and happy planning
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked into the Terrace Gardens as well, it is beautiful. They have a secondary site at Dove Valley as well. If you go through the Dove Valley site you must use the on site caterer. They waive your site fee if you reach a food/beverage minimum. I'm not sure if they will do this at the Ken Caryl site if you use the caterer.. worth asking about though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards