Colorado-Denver

Mountain ceremony and dinner ideas

To make a really long story short, I have been planning a wedding in RI from CO. The wedding location has changed and now we're having a very small ceremony here in CO.My question is, do you know of any place in the mountains to have a small ceremony and then have a nice dinner either catered that night or a nice restaurant to just have dinner at? Basically, I'm looking for a pretty view and a big room that I can do with as I please for a dinner for about 30 people. The cheaper the better, as we have lost money due to the RI situation. Maybe Aspen, Glennwood, Vail, any place like that, not the foothills. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Mountain ceremony and dinner ideas

• chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Seriously, contact Lindsay DeGarmo @ Devils Thumb Ranch (near Winter Park).  We got married there this past fall & it was AMAZING!!!  The website for the venue is www.devilsthumbranch.com They have a smaller room (the Timberhouse) that would be perfect for your sized reception!!!  I've got lots of pictures if you want to see them (in my planning & married bio...links in my signature). 
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards