Colorado-Denver
Options

Rain Rain Go away!!

How is everyone doing this rainy Monday morning?  How was your weekend?

I'm doing well.. at work bright and early this morning.  Had a nice Father's Day with my parents yesterday. :-)

Happy Monday!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rain Rain Go away!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    you have 4 days!!!!

you must be so psyched!

i had a pretty average weekend.....nothign too special. i'm happy it's raining, the center where i work has a pool and i need a day away from the pool with my kids...it makes my  life easier
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes!  I'm SOO excited. Just 2 days of work this week, then I'm off until July 6th!  WOO HOO!! :-)

I normally don't mind the rain.. except when it happens the week of my wedding! Haha!  But yay for the rain for you.. I can imagine that you need a break!  :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WELL, i'd rather it just be cold

we're gonna be cooped up all day

12 four year olds in one room for 9 hour can be brutal!

yay for 2 weeks off! i need a vacay from work! :D what do you do for a living?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011

bczican77, hope you have an awesome last week as a single lady!  Just think about how beautiful this rain will make everything for your wedding on Friday.  Green grass, pretty flowers.  :)

I went for a run this morning in the rain and it was awesome.  But now that I'd like to slip down the block from my office for a Starbucks I wish it would stop.  Oh, wait, just looked out the window and it has.  Yipee! 

• Options
    HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sending positive vibes for a beautiful day! Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sakana...  I am a bookkeeper/Admin Assistant for a company that caters to high net worth families. :-)  I'm currently going to school to get my degree in Accounting.. I'll be done in February! WOO HOO!!!
    I admire you for working with little ones all day. I would seriously go NUTS!  Haha!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards