Colorado-Denver

Local churches/sites w/outdoor chapels/amphitheaters?

Brief background. Our church leases time to an international church, and of course, the Sunday we're getting married is the IC's time. SOOOO, we need to find another place to have the ceremony. I was thinking it would be nice to find another church in the area that has an outdoor chapel or amphitheather, so we don't have to worry about chair set up or anything.

I've tried googling different phrases, but I'm just not coming up with much! Also, our reception is in the Santa Fe Art District, so don't want to be too terribly far from there.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket

Re: Local churches/sites w/outdoor chapels/amphitheaters?

• edited December 2011
    at Santa Fe and about 6th ave, there is St. Joseph's church, it's very old and historical looking

I'm using google maps, i just typed in "santa fe art district, denver" and zoomed in because you can see what other buinesses are near there, there's very few churches and I know some of your guests are OOT so, i would hate to navigate through there

I looked all the way up santa fe to colfax and down to alameda, which is a large distance, BUT, it's on Santa Fe dr.

eh, i hope something pops up!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards