Colorado-Denver
Options

All-Inclusive Venues

Any suggestions on a place (anywhere in Colorado -- we'd like to be in the mountains, but realize we're also working on a budget) that does all-inclusive packages (meaning they'll do the rehearsal dinner/ceremony/reception/goodbye brunch).  It'd be extra nice if they had rooms to rent there as well, but that's not necessary.

We're kind of on a small budget, but everyone is travelling from at least 8 hours away, so we want to make sure the guests are entertained for the weekend.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: All-Inclusive Venues

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure of anywhere that would do all that-but I would look into Crystal Rose, they do have foothills locations and I've heard good things about them
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are looking for a place that does all of those events, you will want to make sure that if it isn't a hotel, that it's close to accommodations for your guests.  Doing all of those will get pricey so you might look for a venue that can accommodate one or two and another close restaurant for part of it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130image Invited to dance the night away!
    92image Want to show their best moves!
    38image Have two left feet and won't be dancing!
    0image Are too embarrased to say they don't dance!

• Options
    ThautThaut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Crystal Rose is a great place for all-inclusive! They have a few locations.  Highlands Ranch one is close for you and your guest and you can see the mountain view outside.  Hyatt at South Denver will also give your guest a free shuttle to and from the wedding!!!  Hope this helps! email me if you have anyquestions k_thaut@hotmail.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone:D  I'll give this stuff a look!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check into snowmass village...if you like for it to be in the mountains.
  • Options
    jesmarz80jesmarz80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have absolutely LOVED Lionsgate Event Center in Lafayette. They are all-inclusive, but don't include rehearsal dinner/brunch. They do have a honeymoon suite as part of the package. We went with the Omni Hotel for our block of rooms which is about 5 minutes away and they have a shuttle available to rent and they have a restaurant there, a tap room, and wonderful deals for blocks of rooms!
    We have had a wonderful experience with both!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jade0085Jade0085 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're also using Lionsgate! I didn't go with the inclusive package, but I know they offer it. Even if you don't do the package with them all lof the chairs, tables, linnens, china, flat wear, etc.... is included!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards