Colorado-Denver
Options

videographer help - mowry productions

Has anyone ever used or heard anything about Mowry Productions video? I'm getting married in Vail on June 4th and looking for a last  minute videographer. Thanks for your help!

Re: videographer help - mowry productions

• Options
    mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We met them yesterday at the bridal show; they seemed nice! Chatted for a couple minutes is all, but it's some feedback :)
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We actually booked them for our wedding. The wedding hasn't happened yet, but we are very happy with the decision. It is reasonably priced. The work Jason (the company owner, and main camera operator) showed us was great. He uses multiple cameras, and even has a steady cam. He is also very easy to keep in touch with. He returns e-mails within less then a day, and even traveled about 50 miles to come meet us and show us his work!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We booked him for our wedding in Colorado Springs and couldn't be happier. The time he put into making our video more than perfect is hard to find with any other videographer. We ended up liking our wedding even more after we received our videos - Merely because he captured events we completely forgot about! He had us laughing and crying tears of joy, and it's a video we (even my husband) love to watch over and over again. You can't go wrong working with Jason.

Also, I'm a TCU alum - Go Frogs! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards