Colorado-Denver
Options

Another Venue Question

I looked at Evergreen Lake House today and think it is absolutley gorgeous. I love everything about it besides the fact that you only get a one hour set up time and that you can't serve hard alcohol. But I wanted to know if anyone booked here or had been to a wedding here. I am going to have 175 guests and the max the place will hold is 200. I am afraid it might be cramped with no room for a dance floor. Has anyone been to a wedding or had their weddind their with around 175 people? I just don't want to book it if it won't be enough space. Thanks!

Re: Another Venue Question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i think the general rule is that 20% of people will not RSVP to the wedding and if it holds 200, 175 sounds good to me :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thats so funny my mom and I just left that place this morning!!

We had some of the same concerns, so I spoke with Liz who is my cater and she did 3 events there last year (thats how I got her info) she said that she works with a great team that can set up linens, bar and have food ready in 1 hour!!! I guess you just need a solid catering company that does everything.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Let me give you her info, its under catering on the bottom of the page
    http://cgblume.com/Services.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Planning Diva,
    Have you gotten a quote from this caterer yet? And if so, what all did her quote include? I am on a really tight budget so a lot of caterers are just out of the question for me.
  • Options
    I am getting married there this August.  Any helpful info?  We are expecting at the most 160 guests.
    Any info would help :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards