Colorado-Denver

to do tuesday

what are you up to today?
wr/nwr?
anything else related or not related?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: to do tuesday

• edited December 2011
    Today my fiance and I need to decide what type of candy we want for the Candy Buffet.......Wink
  • edited December 2011
    Get to do the final dress fitting after having all alterations done tonight.  Need to start nailing down the rehearsal dinner details.  Start working on the centerpieces and try to guesstimate how many favors we will need.  Since we are doing different honey and jelly flavors, I figure it won't be that bad if I over estimate...we're the one's who will end up wit hthe extra honey!  ;o) 
  • mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Working as usual; my parents are in town this week, so having them over for dinner tonight. DF is home getting everything ready! Grilling steaks tonight; yum!

We'll see if any wedding talk comes up. My mother had the "great" question of the year; "if money is so tight, why don't you just get married, then have a reception for friends?" I'm like, Mother, the reception is what costs all the money!

*sigh* so we'll see :)
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • anilemoanilemo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NWR: its my bday so we are celebrating tonight at the Rockies Game!!!! We are also hoping to hear back from the bank on a short sale house we are hoping to buy! We got the appraisal approved a week ago so just need final bank approval! fingers crossed!

WR.....need to find a photographer! any suggestions for a budget around $1200?!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Went to my grandmas to see my 2nd cousin who was in town for a few hours.. went to lunch with my sister, returned a dress i bought that broke, now it's time to clean house and do laundry..

Tomorrow is Ring Pillow making day! Supper excited! I so might make pocket squares for the wp out of left over fabric!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Birthday anilemo!

NWR: SLEEEEEEEEEP, then work an overnight.

WR: E-mail the prospective photographer back. We love her and can't wait to do engagement pics with her! Anyone here used Rene Tate? Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We used Rene Tate! She is wonderful, so sweet!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards