Colorado-Denver

Wedding Planner Suggestions

Hi Everyone!
    I am in the beginning stages here and I would really love if any of you could give me suggestions on wedding planners in the Denver/Boulder area that you have used and would recommend.

Thanks!

Re: Wedding Planner Suggestions

• ExpatPumpkinExpatPumpkin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stacy of Alexan Events.  Link to her site in my bio under the Vendors tab.  She handled all of the decor, flowers, and logistics for our wedding ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Ashley at Table 6 Productions.  She's so great!
  • kjkummerkjkummer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stevi from Brideworks... She's doing my day of coordination.  She's just starting out but she many years experince as she coordinates and plans weddings at a hotel.  She's so nice!  and I can't wait for my wedding day!
  • edited December 2011
    I hired Danielle from Something Classic Events to be my day-of coordinator. She got rave reviews from past Denver Knotties who have already gotten married and she has been great to work with so far. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Debbie from Save the Date Events! She is AMAZING and has made planning from out of state such a breeze! She's based in Arvada so probably pretty close since you're looking for Denver/Boulder area! Seriously, AMAZING!

http://shcdenverwedding.weebly.com
  • NYEbride10NYEbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also using Danielle with Something Classic Events.  I just hired her to plan my wedding a couple weeks ago and so far she has been great with vendor referrals and suggestions for the wedding. 
  • v3ronv3ron member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i would also suggest seeing if your venue (when you choose one) has a day of coordinator with your package... many times they do and a wedding planner isn't needed the day of.

• edited December 2011
    I just sent you a private message with contact information for Bellissima Bride Wedding Consulting based out of Golden. Call Kristen at 303-960-2230 or www.bellissimabrideco.com
  • spongejenspongejen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i have heard great things about danielle as PP mentioned.  i'm not using her, but i've heard nothing but good about her.
  • leequadleequad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Debbie with Save the Date Events.  She was awesome and did more than I thought a doc would do.  She ran rehearsal and she was also great at communicating with me before the wedding about last minute wedding vendor suggestions.
  • Estes611Estes611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions!! Can't wait to get started.
  • macookiemacookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We used Brooke @ The Celebration Studio (www.thecelebrationstudio.com). I can't say enough good things about her. She was such a pleasure to work with and took care of all of the details - plus a million more things we never even considered. I have said this before countless times, but our wedding was so much more amazing than we had imagined because of her help. She is so creative and our guests are still talking about what an amazing wedding it was!!!

• micaela421micaela421 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    another satisfied Danielle Odil Bride here!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • micaela421micaela421 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    another satisfied Danielle Odil bride here:-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • **Texas Gal****Texas Gal** member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Words cannot express how awesome Danielle Odil is!! She kept me sane!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards