Colorado-Denver

Cup Cakes?

Hey everyone, I am looking for a place that does cup cakes for weddings in Denver. Any suggestions? I have only found Yum Yums.
Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!

Re: Cup Cakes?

• spongejenspongejen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we tried about 10 different places last year because we wanted cupcakes too.  hands down, the absolute best cupcakes i've ever had in any city are from nomelie cupcakes in parker.  the owner is obsessed with every detail of the cupcakes, and they also have the most amazing flavors. 

a lot of girls on here recommended lovely confections bakery to me when i was looking (the owner is a nestie), but i honestly thought they were below average in taste/texture. maybe i'm a cupcake snob, but that's my opinion! 
  • edited December 2011
    We tried a few places and chose Happy Cakes in the HIghlands neighborhood.  The co-owner has been wonderful to work with and the cupcakes are GREAT!
  • kzagurskikzagurski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • JessieR933JessieR933 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I will give them a look.
  • TiffanyCMU5TiffanyCMU5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The best cupcakes I have ever had are located in Cherry Creek, called Big Fat Cupcakes.  Here's there link: http://www.bigfatcupcake.com/

They really are amazing!!
  • dragonkat79dragonkat79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with spongejen, Nomelie Cupcakes are the best. They will do delivery and set up for you. The taste can't be beat!
  • JessieR933JessieR933 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is making me hungry! Thanks guys
  • eas2730eas2730 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second the recommendation on Big Fat Cupcake.
  • edited December 2011
    I like Big Fat Cupcakes and The Shoppe.  I agree with Jen's feedback about Lovely's Confection.
    68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
    31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
    4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location imageimage{Bio} (updated 3/2)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards