Colorado-Denver

HELP! Ideas for Wedding Venues!!

Hello,
We are planning on getting married next July! I am looking for a wedding venue that can service the ceremony and reception at a fairly inexpensive cost. Right now we are thinking about 100 people however, we are considering lowering the number, but we will say 100 for now. I also want to try to find somewhere where we can bring our own alcohol and if possible somewhere we can bring in our own caterer.
Alright so I know that sounds pretty specific but please send me affordable wedding venues that you have found in the denver/north metro area.

Greatly appreciated....

Re: HELP! Ideas for Wedding Venues!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado-denver_help-ideas-for-wedding-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:59Discussion:f6aa3742-9299-4e52-9300-a4b3529e3d4aPost:83170447-0f67-44c8-bebe-411a2b926078">HELP! Ideas for Wedding Venues!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, We are planning on getting married next July! I am looking for a wedding venue that can service the ceremony and reception at a fairly inexpensive cost. Right now we are thinking about 100 people however, we are considering lowering the number, but we will say 100 for now. I also want to try to find somewhere where we can bring our own alcohol and if possible somewhere we can bring in our own caterer. Alright so I know that sounds pretty specific but please send me affordable wedding venues that you have found in the denver/north metro area. Greatly appreciated....
    Posted by carterke24[/QUOTE]

<div>Oooo definitely look into Denver Parks and Rec venues! The City Park Pavilion and the Wash Park Boathouse are both amazing venues that are under $1000 to rent. You can bring your own food and alcohol--just need a licensed bartender, but that's standard. </div>
  • I got married at Pines at Genesee-- about 40 minutes west of downtown. It's not super cheap, but it's reasonable and you bring your own alcohol. Good luck!
    Anniversary
  • Ellis Ranch allows you to bring in your own alcohol and caterer ect! We loved it but passed because we didn't want to have to worry about that stuff. 
  • I thought vendors couldn't post?
  • Look at various venues outside of Denver too- The Arbor House in Golden (part of Fairmont Parks District) allows for you bringing everything and has a nice gazebo (plus tables and chairs and a kitchen) and is between $300-600 depending on how long you want it, also the City of Wheatridge has places like the Ralston House that are lovely and historic.

Just search for the various city websites and parks and recreation departments around the western suburbs (as well as Denver... I do love those parks in town). Check out Jefferson County Open spaces- they have some lovely places as well as Denver Mountain Parks (which are in Jefferson County bizzarely enough). There are also State Parks that have sites you might be able to use.

Good Luck and if you have any more specifics- historic home, open space park, in the foothills I'll try and give you more specific answers :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards