Colorado-Denver

Reception Recommendation!

Vita in Denver hosted the best party I have ever been to.  I'm marveling that it was my wedding reception.  Throughout the planning process, Vita was fantastic to work with.  I planned the bulk of the rehearsal dinner and reception while in law school in Minnesota.  Often, when I lobbed a question at the Vita team, I knew the answer within the afternoon, including complex questions that involved multiple emails back and forth.  

Vita set up multiple tastings that my husband (!) and I turned into really fun date nights and the Vita staff always took great care of us.  The food was fantastic!  Compliments on our selections started pouring in the moment we set foot in the venue.  Days after the event, our friends and family are still talking about how wonderful the food was.

Dalton, the special events coordinator, actively looked for ways to anticipate our needs and exceed our expecations.  Extra chairs were set up as soon as it was obvious that people were not mingling.  My bustle broke and within seconds staff tapped me on the shoulder with safety pins in hand.  When an onslaught of rain washed us off the roof, the entire Vita staff worked quickly to accommodate us in a different part of the venue and salvage the dance party.  

I highly recommend Vita to anyone!

Re: Reception Recommendation!

• I had my rehearsal dinner in the Mezzanine Room at Vita. I agree that it was a very good choice (and relatively affordable compared to other Denver alternatives).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards