Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Edible Favors

We definitely want to do edible favors for our January wedding.  We are considering cookies but do you tihnk people will be sick of cookies after the holidays?  

I originally wanted to do the square iced cookies with LOVE on them - but at $4-$5 a piece that's just too much to spend for 150+ guests.  I'm concerned with having the time/energy to bake them all as well.  Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations as to places I could order reasonably priced cookies?  I would even be happy with something nice and comforting such as delicious chocolate chip!

Any advice/input is helpful! 

Re: Edible Favors

• Have you checked out Etsy? I was looking into the sellers on Etsy when I was looking for chocolate favors. They have great bakers on that site.
  • Not cookies but I know Kohl's has some great jars of sauces and jams, prices a little higher but if you buy w/their  15% off coupons or when they have a sale they'd be great. I know having something people will take home and consume (or consume on the spot) is what I want. Whole Foods has some great chocolates as well as fabulous soaps and things. Again, not cookies, but a place to check out for ideas. You could also call The Restaurant School they might have someone either a student or someone working there that could help you out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards