Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Calling all booblets!

First of all, thanks for that word. Love it.

Any ideas on what to wear for boudoir pictures? I'm doing mine in six weeks (AH!), and I'd rather not look like a little boy in them! Haha. 

PIPs or links to ideas would be greatly greatly appreciated!!

TIA.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Calling all booblets!

• edited December 2011
    LMAO @ booblets... I am in the club, myself, but I hadn't really thought much of it - my BPics are next week. I'm just "rolling with what I've got"

I'm doing an apron, jersey, men's shirt & tie, lingerie...

I also plan to do some topless/partially covered stuff, but wasn't really worried about my boobies - DH knows what he's working with. haha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My pics are in a month... I guess I should get started in picking things out...

I need some lingerie...but have never ever shopped for any....

send all recs this way!
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Start looking at boudoir blogs (Sarah, Kamilla, Jenn Childress). Also google boudior pics and find other photogs that do this. Find women who have a similar body type to you and see what they did. You can get a lot of inspiration from those. G/L!
  • edited December 2011

You can always get "chicken cutlets" to help enhance your bits.

Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_calling-booblets?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:7b3d048d-b2bf-496c-901e-95be426d3f45Post:a1b19807-17ef-40b1-a040-b2ad740880b0">Re: Calling all booblets!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Start looking at boudoir blogs (Sarah, Kamilla, Jenn Childress). Also google boudior pics and find other photogs that do this. Find women who have a similar body type to you and see what they did. You can get a lot of inspiration from those. G/L!
    Posted by ButtonsPepper[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure there are Knotties featured on Sarah's website :)
  • edited December 2011
    Madam - good point, it's not like it's much of a surprise!

Thanks for the ideas, ladies. :)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_calling-booblets?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:7b3d048d-b2bf-496c-901e-95be426d3f45Post:9e12aac5-ca02-489f-9cfd-5b99ae693c5c">Re: Calling all booblets!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Madam - good point, it's not like it's much of a surprise! Thanks for the ideas, ladies. :)
    Posted by kristinrotondo[/QUOTE]

Sorry!! I wasn't trying not to be helpful, I just thought I'd give you some perspective! :)

And I agree about the cutlets (and push-up bras are my friend).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Haha - no I know what you mean - the thanks was sincere! I have moments of self-consiousness, and I need reminders that that's crazy. He IS marrying me, afterall. 
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard of a bra called POOF that works wonders....I am also a member of the itty bitty t*tty committee:
    http://www.maidenform.com/bras/styles/all-bras/maidenform--ultimate-push-up-bra-09359?cm_mmc=Nextag-_-09359-_-Maidenform-_-09359&srccode=cii_9324560&cpncode=00-16732902-2

I believe they also sell them at Kohl's

HTH
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    CaitC- head to KOP to Frederick's of Hollywood.  The stuff is much cheaper than VS and there's a lot more options.

I also think they sell "enhancements" there for your bras, if people are looking for that. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I bought a couple of bra and painty sets in the junior's section at Kohls a couple of weeks ago. They are supposed to be push up bras but my booblets are so small, I will probably also put some tissue in there to push them together better.

I also plan to do more topless/partially covered by other things shots. FI likes my bum, so that will also probably be a focus.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SteveandKrisSteveandKris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

try a good quality corset - i got mine at fredericks' of hollywood....

• CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You ladies are wonderful

I think I get 5 outfit changes right now I am thinking
    1) Phillies Jersey and Boy shorts...FI loves the butt in boy shorts haha
    2) Cunningham Eagles jersey and some cute undies
    3) Nakie with some boots black knee high ones, and perhaps FI guitar makes an apperance
    4) Corset...I love a cute corset, I have some heels that will make an appearance here
    5) Bra (super push up) and undie set with some heels and some fun necklaces or something
    image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • edited December 2011
    I went for corset type lingerie because it tends to enhance the booblets and smoosh them together to make fake-cleavage.. :)
  • MeganFitz215MeganFitz215 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    CaitC - I'm also doing mine in a month and ALSO get five outfits.... any chance you're doing Jenn Childress' Marathon shoot on May 8??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards