July 2012 Weddings
Options

BM Vent (longish)

I was going to post this on the Wedding party board but I respect the opinion of you ladies so I thought I would start here.

Ok so I have two sister we will call them K & L.  I asked both K & L in the same way to be my maid and matron of honor. Both sister said yes and we move forward in life.

Fast forward a month or so later and family drama breakout.  K & L hate eachother.  K gets mad at me and decides she no longer wants to be maid of honor but just a BM (she tells me this over email).  So I say whatever is going to make you happy makes me happy.  Fast forward another month and more family drama and more of K & L hating eachother and now K decides she just doesn't want to be in the wedding at all or have anything to do with me or L.

So now it is another few months later and K & L still hate one another but K wants to patch things up.  I have agreed and we are now getting along.  I know that K wants me to ask her again to be in the wedding and I am still not ready to do that at this point.  I love her and she is my big sister but she really hurt me a lot before and just doesnt think she was wrong.

So anyway my question is what would you do?  If K and I get our relationship back on track would you have her in the wedding?  I am really nervous because K & L really hate eachother and I am just afraid what will happen with the two of them throughout wedding stuff (you can cut the tension between them with a knife) BUT again she is my big sister and if we stay on good terms I want her to be a part of my day but I also dont want the stress of them fighting/hating one another. 

Ok thanks for the opinions and for letting me just vent!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards