Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Bridal Shops in Philly and Surrounding Counties

Hi Everyone!

I got engaged a few weeks ago and have started to look around for the best local bridal shops for my dress.  I feel like every place I look at has horrible reviews!  Any recommendations? I live in Delaware County so anywhere around there or in Philly would be best.  Thanks for your help!

Re: Bridal Shops in Philly and Surrounding Counties

• edited December 2011
    David's Bridal - Springfield

Bridal Sophisticate - Media

• edited December 2011
    I got my dress at Anne Bailey's in Doylestown and had a great experience there.  Country Bride and Gent in Blue Bell is also a good place to check out!
  • edited December 2011
    I got my dress at Bridal Garden, but that's in Marlton, NJ - not sure if that is too far for you.  I think Bridal Garden gets reviews about the consultants being snobby, but I had an excellent experience there and I'd recommend it to anyone!  I second Country Way - beautiful , classy dresses.
  • kcsunshyn8kcsunshyn8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Irinis in Wilmington, DE-it's a family owned business and Niki is absolutely awesome. She worked with me and my bridesmaids for over 2 hours to find the perfect bridemaids dresses. They didn't have the Maggie dress that I wanted but they ordered it for me a few hundred dollars cheaper than the original price. Definitely check them out!
  • ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The wedding Touch in Frazer PA. I was going to get my dress there, but found one I liked a little more at RK bridal in NYC (I highly rec. if you want to travel a little). The woman was very nice there.

I found bridal sophosticates in Media to not really have much of a selection. I felt like my mom had more dresses to chose from then I did.

There is also a wedding store in Wayne, that has a lot of pretty dresses, but my experience there wasn't that great, but I was just trying to buy a veil.
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure what your budget is but here are a few that I thought had beautiful gowns -

Bridals by Danielle - Philadelphia
    Jay West - Haddonfield, NJ
    Exquisite Bride - Princeton, NJ
    Country Bride & Gent - Lansdale, PA
    Lizellle's - Havertown, PA

I found my gown at Exquisite Bride but bought at Kleinfeld in NYC.
  • laurak43laurak43 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at Anne Bailey's in Doylestown too.  My consultant was Ann (not bailey) and she has been great.  I think it is a little pricey for the BM dresses though so we're looking elsewhere for those.  I tried David's Bridal but was completely unimpressed with their selection.
  • eupenmalmodyeupenmalmody member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found my dress at The Wedding Shoppe in Wayne (along with my bridesmaids dresses) and had the best experiance ever. I highly recommend this store!
  • edited December 2011
    Bridaltown in Collegeville

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi,

I would highly recommend Sabrina Ann in Ardmore. It is a once worn and never worn bridal shop that offers high end designer gowns at a huge discount. I got my dress there and was very pleased with the selection and the service. They are also creative and know their stuff so if you find a dress that you love and may need to be altered to fit you correctly they have lots of good ideas and great seamstresses who will come in to give you a consultation before you buy.

I also liked the Wedding Shoppe in Wayne, but the prices there were HIGH. They had spectacular customer service and were the only bridal shop to treat my fiancee' nicely when he came along.

I hope this helps and best of luck!

~ cmr4828
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards