• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
June 2010 Weddings

Farmer's Almanac...

Already checking into the weather - it's Chicago - it could snow tomorrow and be 80 on Saturday...

http://www.farmersalmanac.com/long-range-weather-forecast/midwest-great-lakes-us/
image image
Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
Married Bio (Work In Progress)

Re: Farmer's Almanac...

• I totally hear ya there-I live in St. Louis.  Gotta love the midwest weather!

How much do you trust in the farmer's almanac?  I've always heard it's pretty accurate....
    Josh + Meagan 06.12.10/Baby J 11.8.12
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us Lilypie First Birthday tickers PersonalMilestone
  • drakehjdrakehj
    10 Comments
    Hilarious.. I did the same thing yesterday for the first time. My eyes are glued on the forecast from here on out!
    image Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Thank you for the link! I have been searching weather paternsfor June 5th, but seeing this makes me hopeful for NO RAIN!
    BFP 1/21/11...Missed Miscarriage 3/16/11...D&C 3/18/11
  • Clearing Plains States East.  What the heck does that mean?  Going to assume it means nice and sunshiney for our outdoor wedding.
  • Let the weather stalking begin!!!!

Mid atlantic hurricane possible!!! This might make me go nuts lol.
    TTD image My Bio
  • Thanks for the link!  Something else to obsess over. So far it looks good for the 5th in the southeast! Laughing
  • 16th-19th. Showery, then fair
    DISLIKE... hopefully Michigan gets the fair part...
    My baby Sir Winston Churchill and I
    My Bio Updated 10/6/09 with tons more DIY
    229 Invited to the Greatest Wedding Evarimage 137 Are my Homies 4 Lifeimage 9 Are trying to drive me nuts image Somehow I lost the part with the declines... but I have 83 declines... eww a bit more than expected.
  • Isn't it good luck for it to rain on your wedding day? Let's hope so cause in Virginia for the 24-27th (wedding 26th) Thunderstorms, then fair. Let's pray for a rainbow!
  • 24th-27th. Thunderstorms from Ohio River Valley north and east, then fair.

PERFECT.  I just love it when the Ohio Valley gets pounded with thunderstorms. Yell
  • edited May 2010
    No this freaks me out!!!  Wedding is June 25, OUTSIDE!

20th-23rd. Dangerous thunderstorms Rockies move east into Plains.
    24th-27th. Fair, hot.

Pray for the fair weather for me ladies!!  Pray hard!
  • Dangerous Thunderstorms.

Awesome. 

You have struck fear in my heart...don't do this to me kthame!
  • Okay, so here is my issue with this thing.  When looking at the Southwest states, it gives you weather for the entire region.  On any given day in the summer there is no way that San Diego is the same temperature as Phoenix. Sure, it might be "hot" in both places, but hot for San Diego is 80 and hot for Phoenix is 115. 

I just hope it's not above 85 in Los Angeles on my wedding day.  I don't want to melt.
  • In Response to Re: Farmer's Almanac...:
    Okay, so here is my issue with this thing.  When looking at the Southwest states, it gives you weather for the entire region.  On any given day in the summer there is no way that San Diego is the same temperature as Phoenix. Sure, it might be "hot" in both places, but hot for San Diego is 80 and hot for Phoenix is 115.  I just hope it's not above 85 in Los Angeles on my wedding day.  I don't want to melt.
    Posted by marisaocho
    Agreed... I'm Northwest and linked with Oregon and Washington.  Their version of "unsettled" is a lot different from Idaho's since they are both coastal states.  But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that mine is right because it says "warm approaching hot."  It is nice to look at something to get a general idea though.
  • LVCKLVCK
    100 Comments
    It says I'm gonna have a hurricane bringing rain and wind. That's not allowed.
  • 12th-15th. Pleasant conditions.

Yay. Thanks Farmer's Almanac!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    97 my bffsimage 30 dead to meimage 1 in limboimage
  • 8th-11th. Unsettled Plains east. Clearing Colorado.
    12th-15th. Hot Rockies, Plains. Showers Colorado.

Hopefully its nice out...its snowy today...hope its not a sign for the future!! now im going to be a weather stalker thanks kthame!! :)
    2weeks_zps47aaf230 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards