Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Polonia Hall

Has anyone been to a wedding at the Polonia Hall in Bridesburg?

Re: Polonia Hall

• edited December 2011
    Hi!! I've never been to a wedding there, but I;ve been to events there and its pretty nice. Are you looking in the far NE at all? we got married in november and we had our recpetion at the emerald room, it was amazing and super affordable!
  • AThig107AThig107 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my wedding there! It was PERFECT! I am a life timer in Northeast Philly and I was pleasantly surprised! Beka's catering took over the place about a year ago and I have heard NOTHING but raves about the place that's why I decided to check it out. I''m from further northeast so I was a little hesitant about going down to bridesburgh, especially because I had been there a few years back and it was no where that I would be hoasting my wedding by any means!! What the new crew did to that place is like night and day from what it used to be!  The food is out of this world and its followed up by the fantastic staff and a very classy hall. AND the prices were right in the budget! I would not change not one thing about our special day! It was perfect and carefree thanks to the Polonia hall and staff.
     Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards