July 2012 Weddings
Options

Pictures galore!

I am usually on this board on my ipad when I am at work so I am not able to include pictures but I got to school early so I am going to post some really quick (hope no one minds).This is my first time doing pictures so I hope they show up. Enjoy :) 

Eric and I got engaged while we were on a cruise to Bermuda for his parents 40th wedding anniversary. We got engaged the exact day after their anniversary (they knew about this for months). It was the formal night on the cruise so we went ahead and got our engagement pictures done then. This is my favorite one:

My ring was his great-grandmothers and his mom actually brought the ring with her. It is a set but I havent seen the band yet and Eric says he hasnt seen it in over 10 years. 

My dress is from DB and I love it! It was the 3rd dress I tried on and I didnt want to take it off. It is strapless but I am adding straps to it. 

This is my MOH (sister) in the bridesmaid dress I chose. It isnt the right colors though lol She will be wearing navy blue with a canary yellow sash and my bridesmaids will be wearing canary yellow dresses with a navy blue sash 

The ceremony and reception will be on July 7, 2012 at the JW Marriott in Las Vegas (where we both live). Ceremony will be outside and cocktail hour/reception will be inside. 

I think that is about it for now :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards