Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

wedit

Has anyone ever heard of or know anything about wedit?  Apparently its almost like a do it yourself videography.  There is not much info on the website, I emailed them and am waiting to hear back but was curious if anyone has any input!  Thanks!

Re: wedit

• I know a couple girls on my month board used them, but I think it's too early yet to see how they liked it.
    Anniversary
  • Ok, thanks if you hear anything and remember to post again that be great!  Thanks so much!
  • You might want to check out Wedflik.  They are a similar service and I've heard positive things about them. Hope that helps you! :)
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_wedit?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:9b0ce389-8991-4115-8a94-b79cc5f4b1bdPost:425df0bb-9258-4e8a-a369-761a13c4f23a">wedit</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone ever heard of or know anything about wedit?  Apparently its almost like a do it yourself videography.  There is not much info on the website, I emailed them and am waiting to hear back but was curious if anyone has any input!  Thanks!
    Posted by hollyann122L[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards