Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

wedding planner suggestions?

im trying to plan my wedding for early september 2013. my work schedual is all over the place and its becoming hard to make appointments and see how this is all going to come together. does anyone know of a good wedding planner?

Re: wedding planner suggestions?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_wedding-planner-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:a560cb22-462b-4d08-90e8-7f9342cfb801Post:7389bb96-4594-4c5f-a28c-b84a959b40d1">wedding planner suggestions?</a>:
    [QUOTE]im trying to plan my wedding for early september 2013. my work schedual is all over the place and its becoming hard to make appointments and see how this is all going to come together. does anyone know of a good wedding planner?
    Posted by cmgannett[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>There are a few really great planners that are recommended on this board... we met with a couple and decided on Carina with Remember This Day Events.  We really "clicked" with her, and from the beginning, she got my "vision" and I felt completely at ease on my wedding day (and months leading up to it), knowing that she was on top of everything.  She was also pretty affordable (relatively speaking- as I'm sure you know that most wedding-related vendors aren't cheap)- but definitely worth it!</div><div>
    </div><div>I don't think you can go wrong with any planner that is rec'd on this board... but I LOVED Carina and her team!</div><div>
    </div><div>GL!

</div>
    Lillian & Kyle 10.25.08 Michael Andrew- 7.2.11
  • I used Caitlin Boshnack from Just be the Bride and can't say enough good things.  She does month of coordination, partial coordination and full coordination.  I went with the partial planning package, so she helped me with vendor selection and event design.  She totally understood my vision and came up with design elements that I'm definitely not creative enough to ever think of.  She was helpful and prepared for all vendor meetings, and often had me fill out questionnaires in advance to save time at the meetings.  She coordinated all of the vendor arrivals/set-up for the day of, etc, and came up with a 20 page timeline of the day (including my wake up time, so she could call to make sure I was up).  And then on the day of she was just magnificent.  She totally took care of every single thing that was going on logistically, and would just show up and tell me where to be and when.  I have absolutely no idea how she did it all, but I do know that I enjoyed my day, lived in the moment, and didn't worry at all about things getting done because of Caitlin.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Erin Proud from Proud to Plan. Pretty much the best in the business.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards