Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Blue Bell Country Club

Hey everyone,
I'm getting married at Blue Bell Country Club and they have an on-site photographer and florist and I was wondering if anyone used them before? If so what did you think?? Or does anyone have any recommendations?
Photographer- Tyler Boye
Florist- Normandy Farm Florals

Re: Blue Bell Country Club

• edited December 2011
    I have no knowledge of Tyler Boye but I am always sketchy with on-site vendors. Not saying that his work isn't any good. I am looking at Sandor Walsh (http://www.sandorwelsh.com/) and Marc Anthony Photography www.marcanthonyphoto.com I actually PM'd a few girls and they all had great things to say about Marc, one of the girls here had her profile picture with his logo and it turns out that was was shot at Normandy Farms.
  • CaitC21CaitC21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I dont know anything about the two first hand.

I know my friend looked into the Normandy florist and said it was $$ and ended up going with someone else who did beautiful work.  There are a few florist posts going, but if you scroll down the one that asks for rec's should help you on your search here.

I also know nothing of the photographer, if you are looking for photographer the ladies here can give you some recs.

Good luck!

image Planning Bio Wedding Planning Website Updated 7/21/11
  • edited December 2011
    Tyler Boye was not around when I got married at Normandy Farm (sister site to BBCC), but I did find their florist to be a little more expensive than what I wanted to spend.  It can't hurt to meet with both or get a prive quote just for comparison.  For my Normandy Wedding I used Whimsical Welcomes as a florist and Doug Burns (Candid Moments Photography).  I was extremely pleased with both choices.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Whimsical Welcomes also and was thrilled with my flowers and the prices and working with Leslie. .  I've heard from people that I've referred to Leslie that she's much less expensive than the Normandy Farms florist.  She works there a lot and is only about 15minutes from there.  LaRosita's flowers in her pictureabove  are so pretty.  Check out her website and blog for more..  She's great!    www.whimsicalwelcomes.com.
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Both vendors do excellent work, but are incredibly pricey.  If you have it in the budget, totally go for them!  However, if you are looking to save some cash, I would recommend looking around a little more.

PS.. Like LRM I was married at Normandy, the sister site to BBCC.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you every so much for all the information! I will definetely look in to some of those other places! I was a little concerned it might be a little more pricey...but I'm all for saving money so I really appreciate the tips! Thanks Ladies!
  • edited December 2011
    Not a problem - let us know if you want any other recommendations flowers/photography-wise..the girls here have used some great vendors.
  • edited December 2011
    Tyler Boye does incredible work. The splurge might be worth it. I've heard mixed reviews about his responsiveness but his work speask for itself.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards