Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Peddlers Village Wedding Reception?

Anyone been to a wedding at Peddler's Village, specifically the Cock-n-Bull? 

We were thinking of doing a surprise wedding but I dont see there being a way we could pull it off, so we were thinking of just having a normal reception here instead.  I personally love their brunch buffet but I've never had their lunch (that is what we decided we'd do if we had it at the CnB). 

Any input would be appreciated, thanks!

Re: Peddlers Village Wedding Reception?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm just being curious and not trying to be snarky but why would you want a surprise wedding?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's my second wedding, we don't need anything, and we were just trying to avoid anyone feeling obligated to bring gifts.  Also we didn't want any drama as far as planning goes.  We originally were going to have a BBQ and invite our families and play it out that way but the logistics of it just aren't working.  So we're just going this route instead. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think Soon to be Green had her wedding there last summer.  I haven't seen her around in awhile.  

• Options
    edited December 2011

gotcha. I do like the idea of the BBQ, but have never been so no other input.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah.. Erika (Soon2begreen) had her reception there as well as Samara826 ... Erika isnt around often, but Samara posts often on the Pets board - you can find her there and PM her about her reception.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards