Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

*Spanglerwedding

You can view photos of Mikes in my link under my profile pic.  He was our wedding photographer and we were very happy.  

Re: *Spanglerwedding

• mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    **Butting in**

Is that Mike Landis?  If so I'm checking you pics out tonight!  We are looking into him too and Marc Anthony.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Yep.  He was our first shooter, and Ryan Estes was our second shooter.
  • edited December 2011
    Is someone looking at Mike?  I second him!  I can send links to our e-pics and wedding pics on his blog.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    edited December 2011

Haha I'm suppose to meet with him Saturday.  I actually saw your pic pop up on his blog Cara!

my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Tell him you know me and Cara! :)  
    edited December 2011
    Mmm would he know you as Ooodsie? lol
    my 2012 shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_spanglerwedding-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:b6857dab-f400-4f27-aae4-bfaa72f7d4e4Post:6eadd308-2516-40dd-afe2-a129db7b804f">Re: *Spanglerwedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha I'm suppose to meet with him Saturday.  I actually saw your pic pop up on his blog Cara!
    Posted by mana8503[/QUOTE]

Oohhh I don't like that picture. LOL  The e-pic one is okay, but I hate the wedding one he chose.  haha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Actually he probably would, my personal email is close enough to ooodsie to count.. But my name is Kim Rock.  If you say Kim and Cara from the knot, he'd def know who we both were.
    edited December 2011
    Ooodsie - your pics are BEAUTIFUL!!!  FI called and asked what I was doing, I said lusting over you pics haha!

Cara - I think I remember you saying you didn't like the pic and I thought you were crazy!
    my 2012 shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    Oodsie - Thank you so much! And Cara, too. The pictures are gorgeous. So nice to be able to look through at some of their work.

As for pricing and package options, was Mike Landis reasonable? I'm going to check on his site here soon for more details. Sooo glad I joined this Knottie forum:)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Spangler - I emailed him from his website and he replied within 24 hours with his prices. 
    my 2012 shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    Oh perfect, thanks Mana! And cara and oodsie - loving his work, your pictures are gorgeous! I'll be sure to e-mail him asap.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh perfect, thanks Mana! And cara and oodsie - loving his work, your pictures are gorgeous! I'll be sure to e-mail him asap.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Anytime.  It's hard to say if it's reasonable, since it depends on the person.  What date are you getting married? 
    my 2012 shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    Very true. Photography is something I'm willing to spend a little extra on....But not TOO much extra. May 19, 2012. We just booked at Knowlton Mansion :)

When's your date?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I want to say we spent around 5k total for our package, I don't recall exactly.. but that was booking almost 2 years ago, not sure if his prices have gone up or not.

And thanks for the compliment, he did a damn good job making us look good!  LOL.
    edited December 2011

They start at 3500 and go from there.  I'm glad I asked, he gives military discount hehe.

Spandler - We're looking at Oct 6th, 2012.  I'm in the middle of emailing the venue, Meredith Manor, to get it set up.  Wedding planning got put on hold while we decided to buy/build a house... I'm trying to at least get the venue and photographer before the house is done.

my 2012 shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards