Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Brand new Edward Berger veil for sale

Hi,
   I bought a veil on-line and realized I bought the wrong shade.  It is an Edward Berger #4951 diamond white 2 tier beaded edge. Here is a link that shows a pic.

It still has the tags, never worn.  It is a gorgeous veil that retails in the salons for $375-400. I paid $239, but will accept $175 and ship it for free.

Re: Brand new Edward Berger veil for sale

• Darn! I was looking to buy this one but in ivory. I hope you find a buyer!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • What is the beading like? (I can't really tell from the picture)  I'm looking for one with clear beading or crystals on the edges, rather than pearl-like beading. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • There are no pearls. I believe it is called "crystal and bugle beaded" edge.  If you click on the picture in the link, it will magnify the pic. But definitely no pearls.
  • I was actually planning to order a very similar veil from a woman on Etsy for $100 and saw the identical veil on another website for $156 (http://www.houseofbrides.com/edward-berger-bridal-veil-style-4951-p-110-18-26820.aspx).....if you're willing to sell it for $125 I may be interested
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I saw the veil listed on House of Brides for that price but when you do a search for reviews of that company, there are a ton of complaints.  This is just one website with brides who are unhappy.

So, I decided not to deal with that company.  I am already taking a $65 loss, so I am going to stay with $175 with free shipping for now.  Sorry.
  • No problem - just thought I'd offer!  As I said, I was planning to order the same style on Etsy anyway, so I thought it might work out well to take yours off your hands for a comparable price - but I know that'd be a pretty big loss for you.  I'm planning to order by the end of the week, but just let me know if you change your mind before then (I live locally so you could probably avoid the shipping costs).  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards