October 2010 Weddings

FI is officially part of the club. Had his first wedding nightmare.

So the other night, Clinton finally had his first wedding nightmare. I have them all the time, some silly and some truly disturbing. Usually I can think logically & somewhat dissect what the dream means & get it figured out so I feel better about it. I mostly just chalk it up to all the stress of planning, most of which I'm doing myself. But the one he had was REALLY odd & neither of us knows what it means.

So he said he's standing at the end of the aisle with all our BMs and GMs, and everything and everyone looks perfect. The music is right, the flowers are exactly what we ordered, and everything is exactly what we want. Then all the sudden here come my parents (I'm having my dad AND my mom walk me down the aisle together), but he doesn't see me. Then he looks down and there I am, holding both my parents' hands as a LITTLE PERSON. Not just a short version of me. Like a real, "Little People, Big World," little person. He said I had short little arms and chubby little hands & I waved at him, and then grabbed both my parents' hands & walked towards him like I was a little kid, and nobody in the audience or wedding party seemed to see anything unusual about my appearance.

He told me the dream and I asked him, "Well, did I at least look pretty?" To which he replied, "SARA!! Sure, she was a very cute m****t. But it wasn't YOU!"

He was all troubled by it, I think just because he doesn't have wedding dreams. I on the other hand find this hilarious.

Still, any ideas for possible meanings? 
*sara & clinton*
ten-tenners' may siggy: me & mama on my wedding day

What's LittleMissNewlywed Cooking? Anniversary

Re: FI is officially part of the club. Had his first wedding nightmare.

• I hate my wedding nightmares!
    mine always consist of the same thing
    It's wedding day and NOTHING is ready.

I have even had one where we didn't have any alcohol so FI and I went to the liquor store in my wedding dress to buy some alcohol. lol
  • Are you shorter than he is by a lot? Maybe that triggered it. OR maybe he was seeing a future daugher? Ok, that's a stretch, but I dunno.
    Anniversary
    PersonalMilestone
  • In Response to Re: FI is officially part of the club. Had his first wedding nightmare.:
    I hate my wedding nightmares! mine always consist of the same thing It's wedding day and NOTHING is ready. I have even had one where we didn't have any alcohol so FI and I went to the liquor store in my wedding dress to buy some alcohol. lol
    Posted by KBaker421
    lol @ the alcohol dream.  In one of my wedding nightmares I dreamt I had forgotten to send invitations.  So the day of the wedding I'm freaking out 3 hours before the ceremony starts and I'm yelling at FI to text everyone he knows to come to the wedding, cuz I've already paid for 200 people. 
    TTC #1 since 11/2010
    Me: 33 dx PCOS 11/2012
    DH: 37 SA 6/2012 - normal
    Cycle #1 on 50 mg Clomid 12/2012 - unsucessful
    Cycle #2 on 75 mg Clomid + Trigger 01/2013 - unsucessful
    Cycle #3 on 600 mg Vitex + acupuncture 02/2013

Anniversary
  • OH NO!  My FI thinks the nightmares are silly....I told him to just wait his turn bc they are coming to haunt him before long!!!

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards