October 2010 Weddings

Color Coordination Question

So, I've been trying to figure out what colors I'll be using for the wedding stuff.  Right now, my main color is a bright cobalt blue, with light blue accents.  The bridesmaids are wearing cobalt blue dresses and the maid of honor is wearing cobalt blue with a light blue sash.  I was considering having the flower girl wear either white with the light blue color or just the light blue color to tie that color in more.  Also - wear else are people using different colors?  I was figuring I would do light blue tablecloths maybe?  I haven't even thought about what groom/groomsmen would be wearing yet...

Attached are kind of the flower colors I am considering (white with yellow and pink accents).  Thoughts?  Just worried about everything getting tied together.
BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
image 48 Are ready to party!
image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
image 59 Are MIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Color Coordination Question

• What kind of light blue are you using? Because honestly - even though it seems like it would work, I worry about two different kind of blues clashing.
    Erika & Joel
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Why are you using yellow and pink in your flowers? I'd probably do white and blue for those as well.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket

• Pictures of the two blues are in my bio (in bridesmaid attire).

Guess I just liked the picture of the different color flowers against the blue and liked how the bright colors popped.  Been looking through  pictures to see if maybe I like something else though...
    BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
    image 59 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards