October 2010 Weddings

AW - Progress on the dress! PIPs

I went for my first fitting of the liner yesterday.  It was exciting.  Even though it doesn't look like my dress yet, it was just fun to finally see some part of it in person!!!  So, anyway, even though you can't really tell what my dress is going to look like from these pics, I am a TOTALL AW, so I had to share.  YAY!  Exciting!

Re: AW - Progress on the dress! PIPs

• Aww, you're going to luck gorgeous! How exciting!
    Erica & Alan
    October 1, 2010

• How exciting!  I can't wait to see the finished product!
    10-10-10
  • Oh i love seeing these things in-progress! They're doing a good job, if the toile fits you that well the dress should be perfect!
    Siggy Challenge: This is right before they opened the doors.
    Anniversary
    Planning Bio - Wedding Bio and Vendor Reviews coming soon!
    Our Life Blog
  • I think the shape of the dress looks great on you.  Very flattering.  If I were in your shoes, I would feel like I am waiting on Christmas!
    1st pic of us together. Apparently I thought something was funny.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~Holly and Jeff~
    image 232 Made the cut! image 96 Ready to party!
    image 44 Have better things to do!
    image 92 Are going to cause me to have a stroke!
  • Ooooh! How fun!!  It will be so much fun to put together a photo album of the whole process with the wedding photos at the end! :)

MARRIED 10.10.10 !!

October 2010 Siggy Challenge - walking down the aisle!

• Can't wait to see the finished product!
    Jacki and Wes ~ 10.2.10
    Perfect love drives out fear.
  • Congratulations!  Isn't exciting to feel it coming together?  My dressmaker sent a bodice piece for me to try and I was over the moon!!
    Our Wedding Day
  • Thanks everyone.  It's SO exciting.  This dress has been in the making since November, and this is the first "real" part of it I've seen.  When I was taking it off, and hanging it back up, I just thought, "OMG!  This is MY DRESS!"  LOL  I got all teary eyed. 

I go back the end of August, for my first REAL fitting, and I am SO excited!

I can't wait to see it with sleeves and about 8 feet off the bottom.  LMAO
  • Nice!!!  It must have been soo exciting.  Can't wait to see it all put together.

Lisa and Karl - 10/16/2010
    Photobucket
  • Wow...I just had a total brain-fart moment.  I didn't read before I looked at the pictures, and I was thinking "that fits nice, but it looks kinda plain."  Now that I'm on the same page, I'm doing a little virtual teenage squeal and jump up and down.  Can't wait to see the finished product!!
    Photobucket

Best granddaughter ever: Everleigh Brielle, born 01.04.2012

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Very nice!

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards