Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Valley Green Inn

I was wondering if anyone been to or planned an event at the Valley Green Inn?  We are planning a party for my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary and thought this was a good location.  I appreciate all of your input. Thank you in advance.

Re: Valley Green Inn

• Options
    kmm425kmm425 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My cousin's wedding is there this weekend!  I am the maid of honor and I have been helping her with some of the planning.  She is thrilled with the location and the coordinator, Kate.  I went to the tasting with her and her fiance and the food was awesome!  I can report more information after I attend the actual wedding, but so far the planning process has been good.  Please let me know what specific questions you may have.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    nancyrnancyr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We looked at it, but weren't thrilled with the tenting, however the menu looked incredible!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we checked it out, too! we liked the setting, but we didn't like that the ceremony would be jammed under the same tent as the reception if the weather wasn't great. also, the parking isn't the best. they don't reserve the parking lot for you or your guests - the trails and lots remain open to the public until dusk (which also means people may be walking back and forth during the ceremony). if there isn't enough parking in the closest lot, the next lot is up an enormous hill (not ideal for elderly guests).

the menu did look good though! you'll just have to check it out and see if it works for you! good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards