Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Rock and Roll Wedding?

So I'm trying incorporate both of our personalities into our wedding and trying to think of unique ideas. We both LOVE to go to concerts like Tom Petty, The Killers, U2, Bruce Springstein, Bob Segar, etc. So I was thinking of maybe naming the tables the concerts we have been to. (esp since I've saved all our ticket stubs) I'm just having a hard time how to put it all together without it looking tacky.

Any suggestions?

Re: Rock and Roll Wedding?

• Options
    I think it would be awesome if you included your ticket stubs

You could print the name of the band or concert series on card stock (or printer paper) and attach the ticket stubs (fanned out) and place both in a picture frame (that way you don't have to actually glue your ticket stubs down).

You could have the picture frame in elegant black or sliver. Or painted to match your wedding colors. Or you could glam it out with rhinstones.

Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't posted here in ....forever, but I caught this post and just adore the idea.  I think putting a photo of each band or artist's albums along with the ticket stu in a frame will work just great.  Alternatively, could you scan in your ticket stubs and put your guests' names on them as placecards?  I would probably die of adorable from this. 

I feel like there's a lot of creative, non-tacky theming you could do with this! 
  • Options
    kfraskfras member
    First Comment
    I would use ticket stubs as the place cards! There is probably a site you can order them from, list the date as your wedding date and location as the city and the event as your wedding with your names. Leave a spot blank to fill in the names for the guests and then write their table name on the back or something. There should be somewhere online you can order them, I know my friend ordered ticket stub invitations for her husband's surprise birthday party. I'll look and see what site she ordered them from.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for all the suggestions! I'm so excited now!!
  • Options
    Omg....so many ideas from this!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards