Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Be honest...

Who's planning to watch season 2 of Jersey Shore????  I just saw a trailer for the show.

PS - They're not from Jersey!!!  Bad rap.

Re: Be honest...

• edited December 2011
    I think I will. Not sure if I will set it in stone and DVR it or anything but I suppose I will watch it. The first season was amusing.
  • edited December 2011
    I can't stand that show.  Probably because half my high school could be on it.  Central Jerz representin'.
  • edited December 2011
    Well they're in Miami this season, so you shouldnt see any people you know.  I'm from S. Jersey, hence the PS disclaimer :)
  • edited December 2011
    I will. Such a guilty pleasure!
  • edited December 2011
    its my guilty pleasure :) its like a train wreck, I cant take my eyes off of it LOL!
  • edited December 2011
    Say what, Hilary?  Miami?  Now the show is pathetic it doesn't even have the right name. 

At least this is better than when they were going to send them all to Sea Isle, where half the staff of my school spends the summer.
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am!!

It's really pathetic but FI and I loved it last season. It's hysterical! I can't watch it and not crack up- they are just too funny

I watch those dumb addicting shows- I know their stupid, but it gives me something mindless to do. Like the new season of Real World is on tonight and I'll watch.  (theres a girl from FI's college on this season! haha) Sometimes its makes me feel better about myself watching their drama haha
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • CA2PABride2BeCA2PABride2Be member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's my guilty pleasure too.  It's funny I never realized how popular the Jersey Shore cast even was til I moved back to the area and all I hear on the radio stations every day is either something about Snookie or Pauly D DJing somewhere.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    183 image 128 image 55 image 0 image RSVP Date: June 4, 2010
  • benmel31benmel31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have plenty of guilty pleasures, but this is not one of them.  I have never watched the show!
    Anniversary image
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image TO image
    my to-read shelf:
    Mel O's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have cable so I've never seen it.  My guilty pleasures are cold beer and potato chips.  I will admit that if I did have cable that I'd probably watch a show or two to see what it's about though. 
    Photobucket
  • ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LaRosita - I hear ya!  The Situation actually DID go to high school with me!!  (We graduated in the same class).  Kind of embarassing that he is the most well known person of our high school class...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards